Angle bending machine is a kind of high-quality, high-efficiency rolling circle device that makes carbon steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal profiles and other coils into rings and flanges.
Angle bending machine is unique in structure. It has the advantages of small size, low energy consumption, high efficiency, no noise, easy installation and use, simple operation, strong bearing capacity, long service life, high speed of rolling, reliable product quality and so on.
Today we come to understand the safe operation procedures for Angle bending machines:
1. The operator must be familiar with all switch and button functions of the Angle bending machine. Before starting the machine, check the adjustment screws and control switches and make sure that the functions are normal.
2. Operators must tie up their clothes, cuffs, and do not tie apron or noodle operations; long-haired women should use their hair and hats to prevent them from being caught in a safety accident.
3. Before the start of the profile reeling machine, appropriate lubrication oil should be added to each transmission and taxiing surface. After the equipment is operating normally, flexible, and reliable, the next operation can be performed.
4. Obstacles before and after the machine must be cleaned before starting the machine. Stations should not be allowed in front of the Angle bending machine.
5. Adjust the position of the roller according to the diameter of the Angle bending machine, use the scrap before commissioning, and do not directly take the workpiece to debug.
6. The hand and other parts of the body close to the roller should not exceed 20CM in recent operation. Non-operators are strictly forbidden to stay in front of the Angle bending machine.
7. If any abnormality is found during the operation of the Angle bending machine, the machine should be shut down immediately for inspection. After the fault is removed, the operation can be continued.
8. The machined workpieces should not be placed directly on the ground. They should be placed on the floor plate or on the material cart. They should be placed neatly and should not be stacked too high and obstruct the passage.
9. After the work of the Angle bending machine is finished, remove the oil and debris on the machine and the mold, and maintain the Angle bending machine to clean the surrounding environment.