Angle Bending Machine:Operation Manual and Working Principle and Rolling Process
- 1. Working Principle
- 2, the main technical parameters
- 3. The main structure
- 3-1. Upper roller device
- 3-4, hydraulic system
- 3-5, rack
- 4. Rolling Process
- 5. Lubrication system and safety precautions
- 5-1 Lubrication
- 5-2 Precautions for safe operation
- 6. Electron theory
- 6-1 . Electric control
- 6-2, operation
- 7. Common failures of the speed reduction mechanism and its handling methods:
- 8, Y asynchronous motor instructions
1. Working Principle
W24S-6 Angle Bending Machine is a three-roller Angle Bending Machine. The upper roller is fixed at the symmetrical position of the equipment and rotates. The two rollers rotate around the fixed rotary center to perform the arc lifting and self-rotating movement. The output spline shaft gear of the hydraulic motor meshes with the side roller gear to provide torque for the rolled profile. The three work rolls of the machine are all main drive rolls. The idler roll and the correcting guide roll device are arranged on both sides of the work roll. The lift and rotation of the work roll are all powered by the cylinder. It is beneficial to ensure the quality of the rolling of asymmetric section (such as angle iron) profiles.
It is used for bending various profiles with section modulus less than 6mm3 at room temperature.
It is a necessary equipment for various machinery manufacturing and other industries.
The W24S-6 Angle Bending Machine is a compact and easy-to-use machine that is widely used in small and medium profile bending machines.
2, the main technical parameters
Maximum section modulus
Minimum bending diameter
Curved steel plate yield limit
Side roller diameter
Side roller Lift distance
3. The main structure
The main structure of the equipment is composed of upper roller device, side roller device, hydraulic transmission device, feeding device, frame, hydraulic system, electrical part and mold part.
The upper roller device is mainly composed of a roller shaft, a bearing, a sprocket, a chain, a tensioner and a die.
The upper roll quenched and tempered, the surface medium frequency quenching, hardness HRC40 ~ 50.
Both sides of the roller shaft are powered by a main cylinder and a hydraulic motor. The gears for transmission and the side roller shaft input gears are used for self-rotation and arc up and down movements. Side roll quenched and tempered, surface intermediate frequency quenching, hardness HRC 40 ~ 50.
The main transmission consists of hydraulic motor, spline shaft, gear, bearing and connecting shaft.
The main drive can be reversed to provide power for the bending of the profile. The roller and the upper roller on both sides of the bending machine are the driving wheels, and the rotation of the side roller is driven by the hydraulic motor, the spline shaft and the open gear.
Hydraulic system consists of motor, oil pump, valve group, solenoid valve, fuel tank, and take over. Provide power for equipment movement.
The frame is a welded steel plate, and the stress is relieved by stress after welding.
4. Rolling Process
The feed of the metal sections and the transmission of the wheels are driven by the friction between the sections and the wheels. The arc formed by the three contact points in contact with the metal section of the three wheels makes the straight sections curved into a curved or cylindrical shape. The position of the side wheel is to achieve the desired radius of curvature of the arc.
During operation, keep the main wheel and the side wheel at a certain distance (slightly larger than the profile), send the metal section between the main and side wheels so that the front end of the metal section reaches the second side wheel, the cylinder rises, and the side wheel moves top Press on the metal profile and put pressure on the metal profile. At the same time, press the left and right rotation buttons (the transmission direction is the same as the direction of feeding the metal profile) to make the three-wheel rotation. At this time, the metal profile is fed, and then the side wheels are slowly pressed. Repeat this adjustment several times to bend the metal profile to the desired shape and size.
When the material is discharged, the pressure roller can be released.
5. Lubrication system and safety precautions
The friction part of the machine needs to be lubricated, and it should be regularly refueled to maintain the normal operation of the parts and must not be neglected.
The bearing should always be filled with butter.
The remaining lubrication points must be regularly added mechanical oil, generally 46 # oil.
All exposed open gear main mating parts are greased.
1, the overall inspection of the machine tool components, bolts are tight, electrical switch trip switch is good.
2. When the machine tool is used, it is not allowed to touch the rotating workpiece and machine tool parts.
3, the machine tool is not allowed to be rolled with welded profiles.
4, not allowed to rotate over the welded joints.
5, the need to lubricate part of the machine must be normal refueling.
6, do not allow overload bending material (diameter, material, thickness).
7. The Angle Bending Machine must be specially operated.
6. Electron theory
1. The equipment has a three-phase AC asynchronous motor drive hydraulic system to make the various operations of the Angle Bending Machine's main, side wheels and idler work normally.
The control system consists of Omron programmable controller, MT506 color touch screen display, incremental grating or encoder and low-voltage electrical components. The MT506 color touch screen is connected to the PLC through a dedicated communication line. The function of the MT506 is mainly to perform status display touch adjustment of the side roller movement and to control it with the function buttons on the operation panel.
The low-voltage electrical equipment of this machine is installed in the equipment control room. At the same time, the control circuit is led by the movable wheel to control the side wheel up and down movement and forward/reverse rotation, emergency stop and so on. The use unit can place the movable console in a proper place according to the actual conditions used by the unit.
The power supply for this electrical equipment is three-phase AC 220V 50Hz. Before use, it is necessary to check whether the insulation performance of the motor is reliably grounded.
2-1. Red mushroom emergency stop button: The emergency stop button of the power supply. When an emergency occurs during the operation of the bending machine, it is necessary to quickly cut off the power of the bending machine. (Propose the user to cut off the power under normal circumstances, do not use this button.
2-2. Use of the mobile console: control the slider up and down and the device's forward and reverse rotation.
7. Common failures of the speed reduction mechanism and its handling methods:
1. When the speed-reduction mechanism is in actual use, it shall be subjected to a no-load test run. After inspection, no abnormal phenomenon is allowed before the test operation under load. The load shall be gradually increased and divided into four loads to reach the rated load. The four loads are 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% of the nominal value.
2. The meshing surface should be inspected regularly, especially in the initial stage of work, when the tooth surface is scratched, such as the scratch area is not more than 20% of the tooth working surface (in the tooth height and tooth direction), allowing the use of oil or scraper pin to be trimmed .
3. If abnormal noise, impact sound or sudden temperature rise is found during operation, stop immediately and check the cause and eliminate it.
4, the whole crane can only lift the hook on the body, cover the hook only for the purpose of starting the lid.
8, Y asynchronous motor instructions
1. Y series is closed fan-cooled three-phase asynchronous motor, squirrel cage type;
2, before use, should carefully check the parts of the assembly is good, the fastener should be no loosening;
3, each conductive connection must be in good contact with no rust;
4, gently rotating the motor bearings, the transmission should be flexible without scratching sound;
5. Measure the insulation resistance of the motor winding with a 500-volt megohmmeter. The measured value is not less than 0.5 megohms per second;
6, the motor base must have a good grounding, grounding wire should be connected to the grounding bolt;
7, after thorough inspection and proper installation, the motor should be carried out for a period of no-load test run, such as no-load operation is normal, before carrying out load operation;
8. When the motor is in operation, if any abnormal phenomena (such as abnormal noise vibration, overheating or coke odor) are found, it shall be immediately stopped and inspected. Do not continue to use it until the malfunction is found and eliminated;
9, bearing grease is generally replaced once every six months, the replacement of grease should be removed and the bearing, bearing cover and bearing room wash. When adding a new grease, it is advisable to fill 2/3 of the bearing chamber. The bearing should also observe the wear and replace it in time.
10. In order to ensure the normal operation of the motor and prevent the occurrence of faults, the motor should be regularly checked according to the actual conditions of use, at least once a year.